Margaly Reads

I recently got back into reading, and it is something that I will never regret doing.

The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell

The Wishing Spell - Chris Colfer, Brandon Dorman My rating: 5 stars This book was SO GOOD. I was a bit skeptical of it at first, the fact that it is a middle-grade book and all, but it was such a good book. From the beginning, I was captivated by the mystical land that is The Land of Stories. I fell in love with the world. I did have a few issues with it, while reading. I can't handle the naivety of 12 year olds. They would say something extremely childish or just start crying, and my eyes would immediately start to roll. I love the book, I honestly do, but I just was having a hard time dealing with the characters sometimes.The development of all of the characters, though, was AMAZING. I LOVE Goldilocks, Snow White, and all of the other characters. Chris Colfer created a world that I want to visit, something that hasn't happened to me since Harry Potter.I will definitely have to read the book again, and soon. It's such a light and entertaining read. Great job, Chris Colfer!

Insignia (Audio)