Margaly Reads

I recently got back into reading, and it is something that I will never regret doing.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky My rating: 5 stars NO SPOILERS! (Yay)It took me two days after reading this book to write a review, because this book left me in such an emotional whirlwind that I could not properly formulate the words to describe it. I'm going to try, though.This book is amazing. Should you go read this book? From the beginning, I was hooked. I fell in love with Charlie and all of the other characters. One of the main reasons I loved the book was the format. I love the fact that we not only get to know things about Charlie's life, but we also get to see his opinions of them and how he reacts. I don't think I've ever felt so much for a character before meeting Charlie. I just could not stop reading the book.There were parts where I felt so distressed because of the book, but other times when it just made me feel really happy inside. I cannot recommend this book enough. GO READ IT.

Insignia (Audio)